This is the BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip you will ever eat. Make it tonight. You will thank me later.
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ¾ cup crumbled bleu cheese (or shredded mozzarella)
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- ½ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- Set out cream cheese to soften.
- Roast 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (coated in olive oil, salt and pepper) for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While the chicken cools, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch and blue cheese dressings and the blue cheese (or mozzarella).
- Chop or shred chicken; add it to cheesy mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the dip into a medium-sized casserole dish and top with shredded Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.