This Garlic Herb Tomato Goat Cheese Dip is my FAVORITE EASY CHEESE DIP APPETIZER! Baked Goat Cheese Dip is classy, simple, and so delicious. Packed with tomatoes, garlic, feta, ricotta, and goat cheese. Go-to baked cheese appetizer.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 (8 ounce) log goat cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1/4 pound yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 pound red cherry tomatoes
- toasted bread or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray a small 6 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, ricotta, goat cheese, feta, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and basil. Use a spoon to combine as much as possible, although it doesn’t need to be perfect. When combined as much as you can by hand, stir in half of the tomatoes.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with remaining tomatoes,
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
- NOTE: The tomatoes will be little bombs of hot liquid! Be careful 🙂 If they haven’t split in the oven, it helps to pierce each one to let some steam out once removed from the oven. Wait about 10 minutes before serving.