Delicious Korma and it’s Vegetarian too! Quick, fast and simple recipe to brighten your dinner and your life. Gotta love a Vegetarian Korma recipe!
- 2 TBSP avocado or olive oil
- 1 small onion yellow diced
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 3 russet potatoes cut into cubes
- 4 carrots cut into bite size pieces
- 3 TBSP crushed cashews
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP curry powder
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the onion, and cook until tender.
- Mix in ginger and garlic, and continue cooking for a few minutes..
- Mix potatoes, carrots, cashews, and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and curry powder.
- Cook and stir 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir peas, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and coconut milk into the skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with rice or cauliflower rice!