A delicious pasta covered in a creamy spinach sauce – this is an easy meal the whole family will love!
- one 12 ounce box gluten free penne
- 3 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 3 cups Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce. Melt the vegan buttery spread in a large pot. Add the Daiya cheese mozzarella shreds, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and non-dairy milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- Once the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth, add the spinach. Stir until the spinach wilts.
- Remove the pan from the heat and blend the sauce using an immersion blender.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the cheesy sauce. Stir well to coat. Season with more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.
What easy meals have you been making lately?